Thursday 22 December 2011

HYMNS TO THE ONE GODDESS

I.

Oh Goddess,
You Yourself are the Creator. Everything that happens is by Your Doing.
There is no one except You.

You created the creation; You behold it and understand it.
Amongst all is the Light--You are that Light.
By this Illumination, that Light is radiant within all.
The Goddess is the Greatest of the Great. No one calls Her any less.
No one can estimate Her Worth. By speaking of Her, Her Greatness is not increased.
You are the One True Mistress of all the other beings, of so many worlds.
Come, my dear sisters and spiritual companions; hug me close in your embrace.
You have so many Creative Powers, Mistress; Your Bountiful Blessings are so Great.
So many of Your beings and creatures praise You day and night.
You have so many forms and colors, so many classes, high and low.
Meeting the True One, Truth wells up. The truthful are absorbed into the True Goddess.
Upon that Highest Plane of Sublime Beauty, stands the Grove of the Goddess.
By true actions, this human body is obtained,
And the door within ourselves which leads to the Grove of the Goddess, is found.
The True Goddess Herself knows all; She makes no mistakes.
She is the Great Gardener of the Universe.
First, She prepares the ground, and then She plants the Seed of the True Name.
The nine treasures are produced from Name of the One Goddess.
The blind have forgotten the Name of the Goddess.
Their comings and goings in reincarnation do not end;
Through death and rebirth, they are wasting away.
Without the Word of the Goddess, people wander lost in reincarnation.
Through the love of duality, multitudes have been drowned.
O mind, swim across, by focusing your consciousness on Her names.
As it pleases You, Mistress, You save me. There is no other for me at all.
In front of me, I see the forest burning; behind me, I see green plants sprouting.
We shall merge into the One from whom we came.
The True One is pervading each and every heart.
She Herself unites us in Union with Herself;
The True Mansion of Her Presence is close at hand.

With each and every breath, I dwell upon You; I shall never forget You.
The more the Goddess dwells within the mind,
The more the lover of the Goddess drinks in the Ambrosial Nectar.
Mind and body are Yours; You are my Mistress.
Please rid me of my hate, my jealousy, and my ignorance, and let me merge with You.
Everyone belongs to the One who rules the Universe.
The lover of the Goddess practices good deeds, and the truth is revealed in the heart.
True is the reputation of the true, within whom truth abides.
Those who meet the True Goddess are not separated again;
They come to dwell in the home of the self deep within.
O mind, don't cry out that you are hungry, always hungry; stop complaining.
The One who created the infinite species of beings gives sustenance to all.
The Fearless Goddess is forever Merciful; She takes care of all.

O lover of the Goddess, She understands, and finds the Door of Liberation.
Those who keep the Goddess enshrined within their hearts are said to be blessed.
Placing mind and body in offering before the Goddess,
They conquer and eradicate jealousy from within.
Blessed and acclaimed is that lover of the Goddess, who shall never be defeated.
Those who receive Her Grace find Her;
Without Her Grace, She cannot be found.
In the Grove of the Goddess, peace is found,
Meditating on Her nine billion names night and day.
The truthful ones are not stained by hate.
Meditating on the Goddess, their minds remain pure;
The lovers of the Goddess shed their ego; attuned to her orgasm, they find peace.
The One Goddess is the Giver of all; She Herself bestows all blessings.
No one else has any say in this; She gives just as She pleases.

O mind, vibrate and meditate forever on the Goddess; seek the Protection of Her Grove.
The Mistress of the Universe is the Treasure of Excellence; Her limits cannot be found.
She is not obtained by mouthing mere words, but by rooting out jealousy from within.
By Goddess' Grace, one remains blended with the True Name of the Creatrix;
This mind is very powerful; we cannot escape it just by trying.
In the love of duality, people suffer in pain, condemned to terrible punishment.
O mind, give up the love of duality.
The Goddess dwells within you; serving the Goddess, you shall find peace.
Engrossed in jealousy, the world perishes.
It dies and is re-born; it continues coming and going in reincarnation.
The self-willed do not recognize the Goddess;
They forfeit their honor, and depart in disgrace.

The True Queen has written Her Order, which no one can erase.
The self-willed do not obtain the Grove of the Goddess' Presence.
The false are plundered by falsehood.
Engrossed in egotism, the world perishes.
Without the Goddess, there is utter darkness.
In emotional attachment to one lover, they have forgotten the Great Giver, the Giver of Peace.
Those who serve the True Goddess are saved;
They keep the True Goddess enshrined in their hearts.
By Her Grace, we find the Queen, and reflect on the True Word of the Goddess.
The desires of the mind are fulfilled, when one is filled to overflowing with Her orgasm.
One who fears, loves, and is devoted to the Dear Goddess day and night,
Sees Her always close at hand.
Doubt runs far away from the bodies of those,
Whose minds remain forever attuned to the True Word of the Goddess.
The Immaculate Mistress is found. She is True; She is the Ocean of Excellence.
Those who remain awake and aware are saved, while those who sleep are plundered.
They do not recognize the True Word of the Goddess, and like a dream, their lives fade away.
Like guests in a deserted house, they leave just exactly as they have come.



II.

By the Sun and Her brightness,
And the Moon when She follows Her,
And the day when it reveals Her,
And the Night when it enshrouds Her,
And the Sky and She who created it,
And the Earth and She who quickened it.
By the night enshrouding;
And the day resplendent;
And She Who hath created Orgasm
As for the lovers who are dutiful to the Goddess
And believe in her goodness;
Surely We will ease their way to the Grove of the Goddess
But as for they who are jealous, hateful and scorn knowledge,
And disbelieve in goodness;
Surely She will ease their way to adversity.
Their riches will not save them when they perish;
Lo! Hers it is to give the guidance.


III.

Remember now your Creatrix in the days of your youth,
While the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh,
When thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened,
Nor the clouds return after the rain: In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble,
Vanity of vanities, said the Goddess, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
What profit has one of all her labor which they take under the sun?
One generation passes away, and another generation comes:
But the Earth abides for ever.
The sun also arises, and the sun goes down, and hastens to the place where She arose.
The wind goes toward the south, and turns about to the north;
It whirls about continually, and the wind returns again according to Her circuits.
All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full;
Unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
All things are full of labor; none cannot utter it:
The eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be;
And that which is done is that which shall be done:
And there is no new thing under the sun.
Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new?
It has been already in the depths of time, which was before us.
There is no remembrance of former things;
Neither shall there be any remembrance of things
That are to come with those that shall come after.
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
What profit hath they that work in that wherein they labor?
I have seen the travail, which the Goddess hath given
To the daughters of women to be exercised in it.
She has made every thing beautiful in her time:
Also she has set the world in their heart,
So that nobody can find out the work that the Goddess created from the beginning to the end.
I know that there is no good in them, but for a woman to rejoice, and to do good in her life.
And also that every woman should eat and drink,
And enjoy the good of all her labor, it is the gift of the Goddess.
Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, the one will lift up her lover:
And three are better than two, for three shall make the circle complete.
But woe to her that is alone when she falls; for she hath not another to help her up.
Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?
And if one prevail against her, two shall withstand her;
And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
And when three lie together, there is no harm and much joy;
Go your way, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart;
For the Goddess now accepts your love.
Live joyfully with the lovers who you love
All the days of your life which She hath given you under the sun,
All the days of your life: for that is your portion in this life,
And in your labor which thou take under the sun.
Whatsoever your hand find to do, do it with your might;
For there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge,
Nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou go
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift,
Nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise,
Nor yet riches to those of understanding,
Nor yet favor to women of skill; but time and chance happen to them all.
Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength:
Nevertheless the poor woman's wisdom is despised, and her words are not heard.
The words of wise women are heard in quiet more than the cry of she that rules among fools.
Wisdom is better than weapons of war: and hatred much good.
If the spirit of the ruler rise up against you, leave not your place;
For yielding pacifies great offences.
There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as an error which proceeds from the ruler:
Folly is set in great dignity, and the rich sit in low places.
Cast your bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.
Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for you know not what evil shall be upon the earth.
If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth:
And if the tree fall toward the south,
Or toward the north, in the place where the tree falls, there it shall be.
She that observes the wind shall not sow; and she that regards the clouds shall not reap.
While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened,
Nor the clouds return after the rain:
In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble,
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return to Goddess who gave it.
Vanity of vanities, said the Goddess; all is vanity.


IV.

My mother was the one who told me that the girl arose;
She put her hands into the wood ashes;
She threw up the wood ashes into the sky.
She said to the wood ashes:
"The wood ashes which are here,
They must altogether become the Milky Way.
They must white lie along in the sky,
That the stars may stand outside of the Milky Way,
While the Milky Way is the Milky Way,
While it used to be wood ashes."
They (the ashes) altogether become the Milky Way.
The Milky Way must go round with the stars;
While the Milky Way feels that,
The Milky Way lies going round;
While the stars sail along; therefore,
The Milky Way, lying, goes along with the stars.
The Milky Way, when the Milky Way stands upon the earth,
The Milky Way turns across in front,
While the Milky Way means to wait,
While the Milky Way feels that the Stars are turning back;
While the Stars feel that the Sun is the one who has turned back;
She is upon his path; the Stars turn back;
While they go to fetch the daybreak;
That they may lie nicely,
While the Milky Way lies nicely.
The Stars shall also stand nicely around.

They shall sail along upon their footprints,
Which they, always sailing along, are following.
While they feel that, they are the Stars which descend.
The Milky Way lying comes to its place,
To which the girl threw up the wood ashes,
That it may descend nicely;
It had lying gone along, while it felt that it lay upon the sky.
It had lying gone round, while it felt that the Stars also turned round.
They turning round passed over the sky.
The sky lies still; the Stars are those which go along;
While they feel that they sail.
They had been setting; they had, again,
Been coming out; they had, sailing along,
Been following their footprints.
They become white, when the Sun comes out.
The Sun sets, they stand around above;
While they feel that they did turning follow the Sun.
The darkness comes out; the Stars wax red,
While they had at first been white.
They feel that they stand brightly around;
That they may sail along; while they feel that it is night.
Then, the people go by night;
While they feel that the ground is made light.
While they feel that the Stars shine a little.
Darkness is upon the ground.
The Milky Way gently glows;
While it feels that it is wood ashes.
Therefore, it gently glows.
While it feels that the girl was the one who said
That the Milky Way should give a little light for the people,
that they might return home by night, in the middle of the night.
For, the earth would not have been a little light, had not the Milky Way been there.
It and the Stars.


V.

I believe, O Goddess of all Goddesses,
That Thou art the eternal Mother of life;
I believe, O Goddess of all Goddesses,
That Thou art the eternal Mother of love.
I believe, O Goddess of all Goddesses,
That Thou art the eternal Mother of the avatars;
I believe, O Goddess of all Goddesses,
That Thou art the eternal Mother of each one.
I believe, O Goddess of all Goddesses,
That Thou art the eternal Mother of all beings;
I believe, O Goddess of all Goddesses,
That Thou art the eternal Mother of the Universe.
I believe, O Goddess of the Universe,
That Thou art the creator of the high heavens,
That Thou art the creator of the skies above,
That Thou art the creator of the oceans below.
I believe, O Goddess of the Universe,
That Thou art She Who created my soul and set its warp,
Who created my body from dust and from ashes,
Who gave to my body breath, and to my soul its possession.
Mother, bless to me my body,
Mother, bless to me my soul,
Mother, bless to me my life,
Mother, bless to me my belief.
Mother eternal and Goddess of the Universe,
Mother eternal and Creatrix of life,
I believe that Thou didst sing thy song at the bringing of the light
Mother eternal and Goddess of the Universe,
Enwrap Thou my body and my soul beloved,
Safeguard me this night in the sanctuary of Thy love,
Shelter me this night in the shelter of the avatars.
Thou hast brought me up from last night
To the gracious light of this day,
Great joy to provide for my soul,
And to do excelling good to me.
Thanks be to Thee, Oh great Goddess,
For the many gifts Thou hast bestowed on me,
Each day and night, each sea and land,
Each weather fair, each calm, each wild.
I am giving Thee worship with my whole life,
I am giving Thee assent with my whole power,
I am giving Thee praise with my whole tongue,
I am giving Thee honor with my whole utterance.
I am giving Thee reverence with my whole understanding,
I am giving Thee offering with my whole thought,
I am giving Thee praise with my whole fervor,
I am giving Thee love with my whole devotion,
I am giving Thee pleasure with my whole desire,
I am giving Thee love with my whole heart,
I am giving Thee affection with my whole sense;
I am giving Thee my existence with my whole mind,
I am giving Thee my soul, O Goddess of the Universe.
My thought, my deed,
My word, my will,
My understanding, my intellect,
My way, my state.
I am beseeching Thee
To keep me from ill,
To keep me from hurt,
To keep me from harm;
To keep me from mischance,
To keep me from grief,
To keep me this night
In the nearness of Thy love.
May the Goddess shield me,
May the Goddess fill me,
May the Goddess keep me,
May the Goddess watch me.
May the Goddess bring me
To the land of peace,
To the grove of the Goddess,
To the peace of eternity.
Praise to the Nymph,
Praise to the Mother,
Praise to the Crone,
The Three in One.

No comments:

Post a Comment