Saturday 28 November 2009

The Start

So, here we are then... the Start.

New to this and new to most things, i have decided to start a blog. But, firstly i have to get your attention. Out of many thousands of choices out there, this one must get you reading. The only way to get you reading is to make you interested, to know what i am like as a character and person and to teach you about who i am.

So, me... I am a 30 something Englishman, well Educated and intelligent... and also Dyslexic. Yep, those things don't go well together do they?... I have a knack of learning and taking in so much information, passing exams, understanding so much. I kid you not, i have over 50 qualifications!.... But i can't Spell too great, nor can i do Grammer, or Mathematics.

Spell checkers are great little inventions in my books.

So, you will have to bare with me, You will have to just take your time, and most importantly of all... Please don't turn away or start correcting me... unless you mean to help and not nitpick!

Ok, so, what do i do?... well... I am a Professional worker... but i am not telling you where or what. Just to say, i don't claim the dole or beg for money... not saying that is wrong or there is anything wrong with that at all. I have spent some time at that level before and i congratulate anyone who can survive on a 1000th of the minimum wage for a week without needing a Hospital or Policeman to give you a nudge in the right direction.

So, what kind of person am i? Well... I have two distinct characters... The "Intelligent" man who knows a lot of useless facts and can get by any pub quiz... and the "Bad" side...

Well depends on what you would call "Bad" really... I am Blunt, to the point, sarcastic, very funny, quick witted, slightly vocal, logical and takes no prisoners. Ok, so... I am a typical Scorpio.

Takes a bit of getting used to, but soon you will start to see the funny side... just think of the comedian Jack Dee, and you won't be far off. But i will try and keep that side down when needed.

So, my blogs... Well, you can expect poor grammar, maybe a little poor spelling... but... you can expect topics that range from Conspiracy's to Stupidity of human beings... to Intelligent points of view to what i think is wrong or right about life today... I will tend to make you aware of any content that some viewers find troubling... (just to be all P.C)

Now, that's an idea... Political Correctness.... (Sorry... i said i am new here... and that includes what subjects to write about)

Anyway, You get the picture... this is just the introduction after all... More will be learned as I go along... So, If i won your attention... i thank you.

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment